VBA Code Excel Macro Examples – Useful Macros, Codes, 100+ How To explained for Basic Beginners to Advanced VBA users. Tutorials to learn Excel 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 Macros and Mastering in VBA. Selected examples to deal with different objects, methods and properties in Excel. Numerous free most useful VBA codes and tips will help you to deal with various Excel Objects like Cell, Range, Worksheets, Workbooks, Application, Charts, Pivot Tables, Hyperlinks, functions, User Forms, MsgBox, ListBox, ComboBox. Also provided free example codes to deal with MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Other Applications and File Handling. If you think that I missed any useful code, please feel free to write us. We will respond with a solution with in couple of days and publish here to make it available for all VBA Users.
50+ Project Management Templates Pack
Excel PowerPoint Word
Advanced Project Plan & Portfolio Template
Business Presentations Templates Pack
20+ Excel Project Management Pack
20+ PowerPoint Project Management Pack
10+ MS Word Project Management Pack
100+ Excel VBA макросов коды Примеры | excel VBA makro kod örnekleri | Excel的VBA宏代码范例 | Excel-VBA-Makros Codes Beispiele | excel VBA Macro Codes Contoh | एक्सेल VBA मैक्रो कोड्स उदाहरण.
The Most Useful VBA Codes Excel Examples Macros! Learning Path
Learn VBA Codes Excel Examples Macros and do almost everything! We have explained verity of examples to cover most frequently used codes. Start learning …!
- Cells and Range Objects
- Rows and Columns Objects
- Worksheet and Workbook Objects
- Pivot Tables
- Other Applications
- Application Object
- Folders and File Handling
Cells and Range Objects : VBA Codes Excel Examples Macros
Reading data from a Cell was my first exciting VBA Code when I stared learning Excel VBA. Then I successfully write data to Excel Cells. That was my first happy moment which motivated me to engage with VBA from last 10 years.
Here are the common VBA Codes Excel Examples Macros to deal with Cell and Range Objects of Worksheet.
You can find examples on reading and writing the data, selecting, copying and pasting the data.
Clearing, changing font color, font to bold, background color of cells or range. We can also see the examples on merging cells, adding comments and changing the font case to lower or upper using Excel VBA.
- Write Data to Worksheet Cell in Excel VBA
- Writing and Reading Excel Worksheet Cells Ranges in VBA
- Read or Get Data from Worksheet Cell to VBA in Excel
- Select Cell Range in Excel VBA
- Copy Data from One Range to Another in Excel VBA
- Clear Cells in Excel Range Worksheet using VBA
- Change Font Color in Excel VBA
- Change Font to Bold in Excel VBA
- Change Text Case – Upper Lower in Excel VBA
- Change Background Color of Cell Range in Excel VBA
- Merge UnMerge Cell Range in Excel VBA
- Add Clear Comments in Excel VBA
Rows and Columns Objects: VBA Codes Excel Examples Macros
Cell and Range objects helps to reading and writing the data from worksheet. Now we will look into Rows and Columns of the Worksheet, helps to show or hide the data. Here you can find the VBA Codes Excel Examples Macros on delete rows, columns, change row height, column width. Hiding or un-hiding columns or rows. Inserting or deleting Rows or Columns. And finding the Last row, or columns in the worksheet in different situations.
- Change Row Height and Column Width using Excel VBA
- Delete Rows and Columns in Excel VBA
- Hide UnHide Columns in Excel Worksheet using VBA
- Hide UnHide Rows in Excel Worksheet using VBA
- Finding last used Column with data in particular Row
- Finding last used Row with data in particular Column
- Inserting Columns in Excel Worksheet using VBA
- Inserting Rows in Excel Worksheet using VBA
- Find Last Column with data in Worksheet using Excel VBA
- Finding last used Row with data in Excel Worksheet using VBA
Worksheet and Workbook Objects: VBA Codes Excel Examples Macros
Now we will see the VBA Codes Excel Examples Macros on Worksheet and Workbook Objects. Here you can find creating new workbook, opening, closing and saving workbook. And example to show running a macro on opening or staring the workbook. We will also see how to protecting or unprotecting Excel workbooks or worksheets, Copying the data from one worksheet to another worksheet.
Hiding and unhiding worksheets. Changing the tab color of worksheet. Activating workbooks or worksheet, etc.
- Create New Workbook in Excel VBA
- Run a Macro Automatically on Opening Excel Workbook
- Open and Close Excel Workbook using VBA
- Save Workbook Using Excel VBA to Specific Folder
- Protect and Unprotect Excel Workbook using VBA
- Protect and UnProtect Worksheets in Excel VBA
- Hide UnHide Worksheets in Excel VBA
- Delete Worksheet in Excel VBA
- Copy Data from one Worksheet to another in Excel VBA
- Change the Color of Sheet Tabs in Excel VBA
- Activate Workbook Or Worksheet in Excel VBA
- Get Active Workbook or Worksheet Name Path FullName in Excel VBA
Hyperlink: VBA Codes Excel Examples Macros
Hyperlinks are most widely used concepts in Excel. We generally use hyperlinks to navigate or open a file, link or folder. But we can do many other things using Hyperlinks. Examples in this topic will show you the power of Hyperlinks in Excel VBA. We have covered the following examples in this tutorial:
- Add Create Hyperlinks in Excel VBA
- Removing Hyperlinks in Excel VBA
- VBA Open File Folder Website Using FollowHyperlink method in Excel
- VBA Create Send Emails Using FollowHyperlink Method – Send Keys in Excel
Charts : VBA Codes Excel Examples Macros
Another powerful tool in Excel is charting. You can create rich visualized dashboards using Excel Charts and VBA. We have covered most commonly used Charting VBA Codes Excel Examples Macros. In this topic will show you how to deal with different chart objects to automate the charting process using VBA. Examples on creating charts, changing chart types. Changing chart axes titles, chart title, axis format, primary and secondary axes. We have provided more than 33 example to cover A-z of Excel Chart VBA.
- Example tutorials on Creating Charts using Excel VBA
- Example tutorials on Chart Type using Excel VBA
- Example Tutorials on Formatting Chart Objects using Excel VBA
- Example Tutorials on Chart Collection in Excel VBA
- Other useful Examples and tutorials on Excel VBA Charting
- Excel VBA Charting Constants and Enumeration
Tables: VBA Codes Excel Examples Macros
Tables in Excel help to manage our data in Excel and give the more control over the data. In this example we will see the different VBA Codes Excel Examples Macros like creating tables, sorting tables data and applying filters in the data. We have provided following example to deal with Tables using Excel VBA.
- Create Tables in Excel VBA
- Sorting Tables in Excel VBA
- Filtering Tables in Excel VBA
- Clear Toggle Table Filters in Excel VBA
Pivot Tables: VBA Codes Excel Examples Macros
Pivot tables help us to summarize the data and analyze it. VBA Codes Excel Examples Macros provided for creating pivot tables, pivot charts, adding calculated, changing row fields, column fields, value field fields in pivot tables using VBA. We have provided the following example to deal with pivot tables using Excel VBA, we will add some more examples to do more tasks using pivot tables.
- Creating Pivot Tables in Excel VBA
- Create Pivot Chart using Excel VBA
- Create Pivot Column Chart using Excel VBA
- Create Calculated Pivot Field in Excel VBA
Names: VBA Codes Excel Examples Macros
Names are another time saving feature in the Excel. We can define the names to Cells, Ranges and Tables and use them across the worksheets in the workbook. Her we will see how to add or remove the Names using VBA. Hiding and un-hiding names from the users. Follwing examples covered in this topic to deal with Names using Excel VBA.
- Adding Names in Excel VBA
- Deleting Names in Excel VBA
- Hide UnHide Names in Excel VBA
Other Applications: VBA Codes Excel Examples Macros
VBA is powerful, it can interact with the other applications like MS Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Internet Explorer, VBScript etc. Here are examples to deal with other application from Excel. Below examples are covered in this tutorial:
- Interact with PowerPoint from Excel VBA
- Dealing with MS Word From Excel VBA
- Interact with MS Access from Excel VBA
- Interact with Outlook from Excel VBA
- Dealing with Internet Explorer
- Dealing with Other Applications from Excel VBA – Calculator
- Run VBScript from Excel VBA
- VBA to Attach Send An Excel Chart to Outlook Email
Application Object: Excel VBA Codes Examples Macros
Mastering the Application Objects Examples help you to fasten your VBA programs and writing optimized code in Excel VBA. Examples for stopping or displaying application alerts, stopping or enabling screen updating, stopping or enabling application events. The following example procedures and functions are covered in this topic to fasten and speed up VBA code processing.
- Stop Screen Updating
- Stop Events in Excel VBA – Disable Enable
- Stop Application Alerts in Excel VBA – Disable Enable
- Display Progress on Statusbar in VBA Excel
- Set Windows State in Excel VBA – Minimize Maximize Normal
- Toggle Full Screen in Excel VBA
- Get User Name in VBA Excel
- Stop Calculations in Excel VBA – Manual Automatic
- Open Visual Basic Editor (VBE) – Open Module with VBA
- VBA to Exit from Procedure or Function
File Handling: Excel VBA Examples Macros Codes
File handling examples are provided to creating deleting files, folders. Copying Files and Folders and Moving from one location to another location. And displaying file or folder dialog boxes to browse the files or folders. And check if files exists in a folder using VBA.
- Check if Folder Exists using Excel VBA
- Opening Folders using VBA Excel
- Creating Folders in Excel VBA
- Copying Folders From One location to Another in Excel VBA
- Move Folder From One location to Another in Excel VBA
- Deleting Folders in VBA Excel
- Make File Read Only in VBA Excel
- Copy all Excel Files One Folder to Another in VBA Excel
- Opening Files Using File Dialog Box in Excel VBA
- Customize File or Folder Dialog Box in VBA Excel
- Excel VBA File Dialog Box – Displaying Vanilla Dialog Box to Pick Files
Some more VBA examples are added to deal with Files and Folders using Excel VBA: